Temperature Alert & Remote Control System (WT-1672E)
- The GSM Switch operates on the GSM cellular network and allows owner to control an Equipment from a cell phone. The cell phone switch is factory pre-wired and once a SIM card has been installed and functional, all the network and power LEDs are visible from on the exterior of the enclosure.
- You only need to insert the SIM card, plug the unit into a main AC power socket and then plug in the Equipment into the Universal socket on the face of the unit. Now you are ready to control an Equipment by just a free telephone call to switch the device ON and another to switch the device OFF.
- he GSM remote switch will turn on by calling it. From any phone, it don't use any minutes because it doesn’t answer the phone. The unit will automatically reject the call and trigger the 30A relay to switch on the equipment. One call switch the equipment ON permanently, another call will switch OFF the equipment permanently.
- Frequency Band: 850/900/1800/1900MHz
- Frequency Band : 3G - 850/1800/2100MHZ (Optional)
- Dimensions: 160 mm x 120 mm x 60 mm
- Weight: 1.2kg
- Supply Voltage: 12 VDC, 2W
- Current Consumption : 70mA idle, +60mA per active relay
- Relay Contact Capacity : NC 20A @ 240VAC/28VDC, NO 30A @240VAC/28VDC
- Operating Temperature -30 to +70°C
- Sensor temperature limits -45 to +135°C
- Lithium rechargeable backup battery 1800mha
- CE and RoHS compliant
- Network LED support
- Storage Temperature -40°C to +85°C
- RF 433mhz remote control (Optional)
- Server Room Monitoring
- Museums, Archives, Galleries
- Laboratory and Quality Test Workshops
- Hospital Room Monitoring
- Air-Conditioned Rooms
- Cold Storage Monitoring
- Green House Monitoring
- Building Management and Automation
Send Us Enquiry
GSM Intercom, Access Control & Alarm System (WT-9002)
- WT-9002 IP65 is part of the gate automation systems allow you to open your gate with your mobile phone without any cost
- This system allows up to 1000 registered users to open any garage door / gate with their cellular phone or landline phone with no cost of a call to the user - Absolutely Free of Charge!
- Simply dial the mobile phone number in the WT-9002 IP65 for your gate from any phone or mobile-phone and the gate will open without any cost of a call to you.
- The WT-9002 IP65 has a wireless intercom in front of your gate that includes a speaker, microphone and a "Call" push button. When the "Call" push button is pressed by visitor (at the gate), the system will call the owner's phone number automatically allowing him to speak with the visitor. The owner can open the gate and let the visitor in by pressing the passwords on his cellular phone.
The GSM Intercom interface converts any existing intercom call point into a full GSM intercom system. Simply connect 3 or 4 wires normally connected to the intercom to this unit to GSM enable it. No more missed callers. No giving away to strangers there is no one home when the intercom is not answered.
1. Caller ID GSM Access Control
The Unit will open gate, barriers, doors, mag-locks, barriers and shutters by recognizing the caller ID of the person calling it. 1000 User Memory
2. Alarm in and 2 Relay Out
Additional relay to control external items such as lights, power , heating, cooling or even the hot-tub. Call into the unit and enter a password to switch the addition on board relay on Connect sensors or an alarm system and be alerted by call or text any problems.
- Quad band Module
- Operating Temp – 25c – 55c
- Humidity Less than 95% RH
- Lightning protector 3 -5 W
- 2 output relay
- Calls up to 3 numbers outbound
- Battery backup for up to 8 hours
- Caller ID for up to 1000 users
- Programmable via SMS or voice or PC
- Optional LCD programming
- Comes with IP 65 enclosure
- CE Approval
Send Us Enquiry
Cellular Remote Control for Preheater (WT-1673)
- In some cases, if you own a small two-seater and keep it in an unheated hangar, then there is no debate; no preheat, no flying that day
- Witura found an inexpensive solution in another industry that we specialize in: home automation. We have been using a device called the Cellular Remote Control in many applications to operate equipment remotely. It’s easily adapted for use by pilots for remote starting of pre-heaters.
- This unit operates on the Cellular network – You simply install a SIM card in the unit programmed by your cell phone dealer and you’re ready to go!
- The cellular remote switch is turned on by calling it – from any phone. It doesn’t use any minutes because it doesn’t answer the phone – it looks at the Caller ID of the incoming call and if it recognizes it, it will reject the call and turn on the remote switch. It can be pre-set to stay on for up to 18 hours. As an additional safety feature, it can also be programmed to ignore calls if it does not recognize the caller ID. Customizing and programming is simple – it’s done by send it text messages.
- This new concept allows pilots to control an Aircraft Pre Heaters from a cell phone. The cell phone switch operates on any Global Cell Phone Network with a Prepaid network Sim Card. This system is factory pre-wired and once a Sim card has been installed and functional, all the network and power LEDs are visible from on the exterior of the enclosure. You only need to plug the unit into a mains AC power socket and then plug in the Aircraft heater into the Universal socket on the face of the unit.
- The system is fuse protected at both high and low voltages. The system has an on board power supply and battery backup supply and will even report if the power fails at the location of the Hanger. The system does not need continually sending text messages as this unique system will operate by just a free telephone call to switch the device on and another to switch the device off!!!
- Uses the cellular phone network to give you remote control of your engine preheater
- A free call from any phone to your switch's phone number turns your preheater on. Calling it again will turn it off. The switch can be set to automatically send you a text (UNIT ON or UNIT OFF) confirming your phone command was executed. This minimizes your service charges because only one text is required to get confirmation, not two as other units require.
- LED lights show status of the switch (ON or OFF) and network connection
- Security functions specify the administrator who is allowed to make changes to the password and settings, and phone numbers that are authorized to send on/off commands. This prevents inadvertent activation by telemarketers, etc.
- Power interruption alarm feature sends administrator a text if power is lost, or restored.
- Switch status (on or off) and cell network signal strength can be checked at any time by sending a text inquiry
- 900 watt capacity. Works with 120-240 volts AC
- Free smartphone APPs for Android & Apple
- 90 day warranty
- Weather resistant enclosure
Send Us Enquiry
Lift Emergency Voice and Monitoring System (WT-1010SA)
- An elevator voice and monitoring system elevates performance and alleviates down time.GSM voice and lift monitoring system avoids such inconveniences and unnecessary delays. It designed for emergency call from lift cabin to first aid such as service department, security, etc.
- Furthermore, elevator GSM telephones are less expensive and more reliable that existing landline service. Most elevator companies advocate using GSM phone lines whenever possible. The majority of elevator passenger entrapments are caused by power outages and standard landlines are often susceptible to disrupted communications.
- Cellular communications make sense because in most cases are more dependable than landline phone connections. Especially in the even if power outages and natural disasters such as earthquakes.
- Even if mobile service in the area is knocked out. That doesn't mean the phone itself has stopped working. An activated cell phone consistently sends bursts of radio waves as it scans the ether for a tower to which it can connect. For a disaster victim, those invisible emissions become something of a rescue beacon, a sign of possible life to rescuers who can identify where the signals are coming from.
- Lift, Elevator and Escalator Emergency Voice, Monitoring & Fault Reporting System Over 3G/GSM Network.The 3G/GSM lift emergency Voice and monitoring system is for the two ways emergency communication between people trapped in a lift's cabin. the device uses 3G or GSM sim cards connects to the emergency lift phone.
- When a trapped passenger activates the lift alarm button, the WT 1010LM will call the predefined telephone number. the unit works perfectly with any emergency lift phone in the market The 3G/ GSM lift emergency voice system applies because GSM call cost is better than landline and no monthly fixed charges. This system also applicable in every building where there is no person who monitors lift's condition constantly.
- It is the ideals solution for Companies which have greater number of lifts - all they need is one telephone (e.g. mobile phone';s) on which messages and voice connections will be transferred. The unit also reporting and monitoring system provides monitoring the working status of lift and escalator over GSM network. When there is a failure or power failure, the WT 1010LM 3G unit will automatically generate SMS alert to the pre-programmed telephone number up to 8.
- In most cases, elevator breakdowns are the result of users’ feedback. From detection to feedback and acknowledgement of the matter, there is already a time lag, resulting in anxiety and inconvenience. At times, even users’ feedback may be inaccurate. When the matter is finally resolved after on site inspection, testing and remedial work, time and labour cost have been incurred. The Model WT-1010LM avoids such inconveniences and unnecessary delays.
- With the Model WT-1011RC supported by a sophisticated software detection system, it will monitor the performance of elevator systems like clockwork with efficiency. With the system in place, it is able to monitor the performance of 500 elevators simultaneously. The monitoring centre is alerted of any operational anomaly and/or failure before the end user is aware of the occurrence. The detection and alert is reported and shown on monitoring screens on computers and via mobile message alerts. The cause of anomaly and/or failure is diagnosed upon detection and confirmation of fault.
- The system performs a self diagnosis to determine the extent of the fault before feedback is provided to its monitoring base. Once the extent of fault or failure is confirmed, the monitoring centre personnel in charge has the authority to initiate corrective action such as resetting of the ELCB by turning off and turning on the main power or shut down the elevator system for safety purposes.
- All these from a remote location via computer interface or via a mobile device as and when deemed fit according to circumstances. A specialist team is despatched on site only when remote access remedial action have not been able to resolve the matter satisfactorily. Of worthy note is the step by step self-diagnosis ability in the software that eliminates cases of where false alarms are given as a result of pranks and misuse. These often result in specialist teams being sent over at considerable cost only to realise that a false alarm was transmitted because someone decided to play a prank or from deliberate misuse.
- For routine performance monitoring, the system is able to chart the total number of times a particular elevator unit ascends or descends its shaft in order to chart an ideal capacity load and optimise its performance based on routine patterns of usage. Ultimately, the remote monitoring system allows for maximisation of up time, minimising down time while allocating time slots for scheduled maintenance work through an intelligent self diagnosis and appropriate first level responses to genuine faults via remote locations. It can monitor up to 2 digital inputs. A pre-programmed alarm message can be sent to the pre-programmed phone number when lift failure. The user can also interrogate the inputs through SMS messaging.
- The WT-1010LM also has 2 heavy-duty relay outputs which can be used to reset the lift or set off an audible alarm when lift failure. Output Relay 1 can be permanently switched ON or OFF by calling its phone number, there is no call charges incurred when dialing the unit as it will recognize an authorized telephone number calling it and reject the call without answering. Output Relay 2 can be programmed to switch on for a pre-determined length of time by sending the The service centre can sent and receive from GSM lift system via contact ID if the elevator blocks, The GSM unit always active due to the built in rechargeable battery.
- The device configuration is performed via PC programming, or remotely via SMS. You can remote manage the device. At any time it will be possible to remote query the GSM signal quality Features 1. Support 3G or Quad Ban GSM network2. Can connect to any emergency lift phone3. Two digital inputs and 2 Relay Outputs4. Programming can be done by PC (software) or SMS (remotely)5. Monitoring by SMS mobile phone or software6. Alert Notification via SMS (Up to 8 telephone numbers)7. Sent pre-programmed SMS when lift or elevator failure8. Frequency band either 850/900/1800/1900mhz or 850/900/1800/1900/2100mhz9. Able to monitor up to 500 units with software monitoring10. Digital alarm inputs can be used to sent SMS alarm11. Backup lithium Rechargeable Battery
Send Us Enquiry
Computer, Server Long Range Rebooter (WT-1673)
- GSM Server & Equipment Room Monitoring & Control System
- Data centers and computer rooms comprises of file servers, web/ mail servers integrated together to provide for and support to information users of all sorts.
- Ancillary equipments like air-conditioning, UPS, standby power generators, fire alarm systems, temperature meter and water leakage detector ensures the computers are not over-heated, or due to faulty air-cond leakage, hardware and software do not crash, and operating efficiently.
- Any force entries can be detected through door lock detector then SMS message which is pre-define would be sent to the authorize personnel involved.
- Any breakdown to any single component in the data centre can spell disaster to the organization or the community. 24x7 monitoring is almost a must with these computers and equipments.
- WT-1673 helps monitor every single aspects of the operation. It can even report to the System Administrator of a computer hang-up or abnormal operation.
- Some data centre operates in remote location or in overseas that is unmanned. The MIS can be anywhere, even traveling or at home. He or she will be notified of a problem and can reboot the hung-up server from the mobile phone or home computer.
- WT-673 SMS alert devices suitable for all the above monitoring needs. It is a device which able to sends information/ status of a system to 5 users. (To mobile phone/ software/ server/ capital) by SMS if any emergency happen.
- The engineer also cans SMS from his mobile phone to turn on/off or reset the PC, Modem, ELCB/ MCB and On/ OFF lightning, air conditioner.
- WT-1673 design and provide complete solution including hardware and software communication platforms, user friendly interface and a variety of special sensors.
- Monitoring through SMS mobile phone
- Alert notification via SMS up to 20 administrators/ SIM Card Number
- Simple SMS text command
- Power failure detection
- Backup lithium rechargeable battery
- DC Opto-isolated input – when input is connected to 12v/24v or 0v, WT-9001 will sent out SMS alert
- Relay output (1A/250 ACV, 1A/48DCV)
Send Us Enquiry
Electrical Fencing Remote Control System (WT-1673)
- Switches an energizer ON or OFF from anywhere when the fence is powered
- Witura lets you control any mains electric fence with your mobile phone.
- The Witura electric fence management system is easy to install and very easy to use with any electric fence and any mobile phone. The Witura remote control system is versatile product that is not limited to controlling electric fences. It can also be used to control devices such as home heating and security lighting.
- Witura WT 1673 was invented in 2010 to be a simple way of turning on and off your electric fence when you are not near to the power source. Whether you be moving livestock or need to carry out maintenance on your fence a simple phone call will turn on or off the power running through your fence. This saves time by cutting out trips back and forth to your farmyard or to your nearest isolator.
- This unit is pre-programmed and is a ready to go with PLUG and PLAY set up.
- Plug in unit where electric fencer was originally plugged in and plug in fencer in socket provided on front face of GSM unit.
- When you first plug in the GSM unit, you should have a red power on LED to indicate that unit is ON.
- On the opposite side you will see a blue network LED flash randomly to indicate unit is searching for local network provider.
- Allow a minute or two and you should see blue network LED flash every 4 seconds consistently which indicates unit is connected to a network.
- The unit is now ready.
- Call the GSM unit with your mobile to turn ON or OFF the Electric fencer.
- To receive confirmation text to let you know that GSM unit is ON or OFF, send the following texts to the unit No. First text *0*1234# wait for reply and send second text *22*1# wait for a reply and now ring unit and you will receive confirmation text UNIT ON or UNIT OFF.
- To cancel confirmation texts send the following texts to the unit, first text *0*1234# wait for reply and send second text *22*0#
- This GSM unit will operate with ANY network ANY electric fencer and ANY mobile phone.